Like growing your fingernails, it takes time and care. Pedicure is the term used when you are manicuring your feet. Men also pedicure the feet, it helps keep goog health. Natural toe nails grow best during the spring and summer because of the warm moist weather. Duing the fall and winter toe nails need more care, they may break more from being dry and brittle.
To speed up the growth process:
- Soak your feet, use warm soapy water to soften the cuticles.
- Use an orange wood cuticle pusher to push the cuticles back. The goal is to show the “nail moon” of each toe. If you do not see them when you are looking at your toe nails at this moment, it may take one or two pedicures before you do!
- Shape the free edge of the toe nails with a nail file.
- Lightly buff the surface of the toe nails for smoothness using a nail buffer.
- Clean under your toe nails.
- Use a foot file or pumice stone to remove the dead and rough skin from your feet.
- Dry your feet and use a moisturizer on your feet and the lower calf.
- Use a bottom polish coat. It helps the color polish stay on longer.
- Use the nail color, one or two coats.
- Use a top coat, it helps to seal and shine the polish color.
- moisturize your feet daily.
It is half-moon-shaped, and has unique histologic features. Examinations concluded that the lunula was an area of loose dermis with lesser developed collagen bundles. 
The lunula is most noticeable on the thumb, however, not everyone’s lunula is visible. In some cases, the eponychium may partially or completely cover the lunula. This is completely normal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunula_(anatomy).
- HDATS MAG! hair designs across the street magazine : Growing Natural Fingernails! (hdatsmag.wordpress.com)
- The Guide to the Perfect Summer Pedicure (lipshipsandfashiontips.com)
- Is Toe Nail Art the New Nail Art? (fashionista.com)